sâmbătă, 9 iunie 2012

Project: Restoring a Reel-To-Reel Tape Player/Recorder: Rostov 105 Stereo - Introduction.


In the image above you can see my reel-to-reel tape player/recorder. It is a Rostov 105 Stereo, built in 1987 in the former CCCP (former Soviet Union). It was produced using as factory name a trading company: TENTO. TENTO (abbreviation from Technointorg) was founded in 1979 to export/import technical goods produced in CCCP.
I’ve bought this unit from an “ebay” like Internet site; I was wishing such a “musical device” for a long time. It is functional; you will be able to see in the following posts a short movie with it. Still, my intention is to work on it to check the functional parameters and to correct the deviations and faults I might find, I am almost sure I will find few since it is quite old.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu