miercuri, 27 martie 2013

Project: Restoring A Teac RX-9 DBX Unit.

Few weeks ago I have managed to get the newest part of my TEAC line, a module I was looking for some time: TEAC RX-9 DBX Unit. Like for the A-480 deck, I will keep the naming convention: “Project: Restoring…” but in this case also there is not too much to restore, only a new set of wood side panels, as the unit came without these panels.
This unit was specifically designed for use with the TEAC A-3440.
I will come back with a different post in order to present the technical details.
You can see below the unit as it originally came:




Clean and complete inside:


Now you can see below the unit with the new wood side panels:



And finally, the panels after painting:



Overall, it looks like below:




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu