miercuri, 30 ianuarie 2013

Project: Restoring a Teac A-480 Stereo Cassette Deck.

This month was a good one for me, beside the Teac A-3440 Reel-To-Reel Tape Player/Recorder, with help from someone closer to the western border of the country, I was able to find a new item for my collection: a Teac A-480 Stereo Cassette Deck.
I will use the same naming convention: " Project: Restoring...", but for this one... there is nothing to restore, it works as it should be. It was very well kept and used. All I did was to clean the Deck and to remove some dust inside; I will post in the next few days some information about the cleaning operation, with pictures.
I am also waiting to receive the Service Manual and Parts List I found on ebay. I will also look for some technical specifications and I will post the information here.
Until then, imagine how Eric Clapton - Unplugged sounds on this machine... unbelievable.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu